Can be used with any punching tool.
- Great speed of operation.
- Low air consumption due to short stroke.
- Operated by means of pneumatic pedal with protector.
- The maintenance unit is made up of a regulating filter and lubricator with a manometer. Its function is to treat air to prevent the passage of water and other impurities and to regulate the pressure of the lung.
- Rapid fixing of punching toos by means of special quick-loching handles. Adaptable to punching tools which are normally used on the market.
- Option : can be supplied with stand (model PARM).
- Height of lung : 485 mm.
- Size of base : 500 x 300 mm.
- Maximum force : 2.500 Kg.
- Dimensions with stand : 850 x 820 x 800 mm. (with packing)
- Weight with stand : 75 Kg. (with packing)